Saturday, July 12, 2008

Friday Fill Ins

1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a _Face without zits!!!!_____.

2. ___The # of months til my Mom's next visit ( she always cleans my fridge when she visits)_ is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.

3. I never leave home without __my car, unfortunately_______.

4. If I were a condiment, I would be ___mango chutney - sweet, exotic and a little bit sassy!___ because __that is the secret me:)____.

5. _stepping on chunks of avocado in the kitchen - eeeeww ____ is really high up on my list of pet peeves.

6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was _"I wish I hadn't had that last glass of wine"__________.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _more of that yummy wine I had last night____, tomorrow my plans include ___working in the concessions booth at the little league All Stars tournament and cooking the fresh lobsters for lunch for the crew that the framers are going diving for at 3 am tonight before they come to our property to help Billy finish the floor of our house tomorrow!! __ and Sunday, I want to __go to the beach!___!
Posted by Janet at 10:16 PM

No comments: