Saturday, August 16, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins: Friday Fill-Ins #85

Friday Fill-Ins: Friday Fill-Ins #85

Thursday, August 14, 2008
Friday Fill-Ins #85

Here we go:

1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was pretty uninspired.

2. Feeling rushed is something I intensely dislike.

3. The full moon reminds me of the magical time when I met my husband.

4. "live aloha" is one of my favorite local expressions.

5. Sometimes it's best to just go to the beach.

6. "My Family and Other Animals" is the best movie I've seen so far this year!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to fishing under the full moon, tomorrow my plans include Asha's very first soccer game, fishing with the kids and watching the pig come out of the imu and Sunday, I want to have a lazy morning and see the community theater production of "The King and I" in Waimea!
Posted by Janet at 8:52 PM

No comments: