Thursday, August 7, 2008

Our new house

Our house is starting to look like, well... a house! It has some walls up now and you can see all of the rooms laid out. By the end of next weekend we hope to have all of the walls up.


I have a separate blog documenting our building project if you want to check that outhere.
I don't know why, but I set it up with a password which is: opensesame

Progress may seem slow because, well...it is! Billy builds it on the weekends with the help of friends after working about a 65 hour work week at his paying job. He has taken 1 day off in the past 5 months. When the house is finally finished ( we are aiming for the end of "08) we are planning a nice long vacation - and NOT the kind where you stay home and take care of all of the projects around the house! We are talking Mexico or New Zealand here (I vote for Southeast Asia, but I will be out voted).

No comments: